About Us...

My photo
Get Away Petsitters was formed in 2002 by Trish and Tim Belue to help other pet owners get away without the guilt and worry of leaving their pets at home. Also it is our way of getting our “fix” without adopting anymore pets. Our pack includes two dogs, Jack and Forest, two cats, Spice and Moey, and one “catdog”, our latest rescue, Miller. Get Away Petsitters provides professional pet sitting services in areas of Hoover, Pelham and Helena.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Dudley Gets a New Toy

It's vacation time again for Dudley's friends and that means Tim and I have our hands full (just the way we like it). Last night Dudley and I had a good time outside playing keep away with his new toy. I throw it, Dudley retrieves it, and keeps it away from me. This could go on all night (the part about keeping it away from me)! I wish I had D's energy.